PROJECT TECHNICAL STAFF II
NO OF VANCANCY/IES:
Will be fully responsible in creating Software Applications (web based) from start to finish.
A software developer with at least 2 years of experience or training equivalent in creating, coding, testing of web-based software applications.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- At least (2) year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience and strong knowledge with popular web application frameworks such as Laravel.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience and knowledge in using GitHub (not required).
- Experience in using Dockers (not required).
- Must be able to work as a team member.
Specific Job Function:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code Integrate data storage solutions..
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
- Application Letter
- Duly Notarized Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised
- Certificate of Employment
- Certificates of Tranings Attended (if there are any)
- Certified true copy of Transcript of Records
- Certified true copy of PRC license or Civil Service
Eligibility (if any)
TO: ATTY. RYAN L. ESTEVEZ
Officer-In-Charge, Office of the Executive Director IV
Unified Student Financial Assistance System for Tertiary
Bldg E UP Ayala Land Technohub, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro
Send your applications to:
- Applicant/s with incomplete documents will not be processed.
- Open to all qualified applicants regardless of age, sex,
sexual orientation and gender identity, civil status,
disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation.
- In accordance to Civil Service Commission (CSC) Memorandum
Circular (MC) No. 14, s. 2018 "2017 Omnibus Rules on
Appointments and Other Human Resource Actions, Revised July